Sunday, January 5, 2014

QUILTS

I made this one for Miss Denise, Mindy's care provider. Thank you Denise, Christmas 2011.

This is a stack and whack. Circa 2009.

Kim and Joe's wedding quilt. Summer 2012. Joe's favorite color is purple and Kim's is green.

This was made and donated to Loa's nonprofit organization, Hazel's Beans. 2012.Batik.

I made this quilt with my fifth and sixth grade students in 2002. They were instructed to illustrate a block with their favorite thing to read. It's hanging in the library at Finley Farms Elementary, my 8-4 home for the last 17 years.

Katie gave this quilt to a good friend that was fighting cancer. She took it with her to chemo. 2010?

I made this quilt for Jessica and Joe's wedding. These were their wedding colors. Circa 2009.

Katie likes big simple blocks in her quilts. She helped make this harvest quilt. Circa 2010.

I made this one for Anna Starrich, my next door neighbor that was bed-ridden. It was quilted by Jill Lilly. Circa 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment