Wednesday, January 1, 2014


Hand quilted Purples approx 2005. Gave to Joe and Kim last summer because Joe really liked it and that was good enough for me. Lap size. Hard to piece. Had to mark all the sewing lines to make blocks fit.
The year that Loa's boys got married I made two quilts. One for each. I wrapped them up and gave them to Loa for the newlyweds to choose unseen. I think Chet got this one but couldn't swear to it. It was custom machine quilted by a lady in Mesa. Her name escapes me....2006 maybe.

Katie and I made this one for her good friend Bethany Brown (when she got married). I think Jill Lilly quilted it. Circa 2008.

One of the car quilt collection. I think this one is Angie's. I had a new quilting machine and was anxious to try it out.

Another selection from the car quilt collection. This is Tracy's - I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment