Thursday, January 2, 2014

This is Mindy's second high school graduation quilt. I didn't like the first one. This was quilted by Jill Lilly circa 2005.

My friend in SLC, Connie Nink, has this one. She picked the pattern and I picked the colors.

Baby Girl quilt that I donated for auction at a family reunion. Rich bought it! I gave it to Dorilee Farnsworth's daughter's first baby girl. It's in Idaho. Circa 2009-10.

This was my first attempt at the log cabin pattern. It was late 1980's. Handquilted. Katie has it-I think...

This quilt is king-size and has been on my bed for several years. Jill Lilly quilted it edge to edge with a beautiful floral. It was really hard to piece and took many months of working evenings after work. Each row has to coordinate with the next row so I started using masking tape to save time! 2008 I think.

Angie and I made this quilt for her friend, Trish. Circa 2009.

This is Katie's HS graduation quilt. I call it her freedom quilt. Circa1998. Hand quilted.

I went through a phase when I was making car quilts for my family. This is the one I did for my husband, Rich. I put in things that remind me of him: golf balls, dominoes, three stooges, kisses....It was the last quilt that I hand quilted before I bought the quilting machine. That would be 2008.

No comments:

Post a Comment