Sunday, January 19, 2014

More Quilts


This is an adaptation of the kaleidoscope pattern. Made for Angie's HS graduation.


Angie and I worked on this one together. It was a wedding quilt for one of her roommates. Circa

Angie started collecting snowmen when she was in high school. I saw this pattern and had to make it for her. Not especially fun to make. Quilted professionally by Pridemore Quilting. Circa 2001.

Made for a friend. Quilted by Jill Lilly (I think)... circa 2002


Grandma Lucinda Curtis made about 24 blocks like these in the 1950's or 60's. She gave half of them to me and I assembled them into the quilt and paid a friend to hand quilt it. That was about 1990.





This one is Jason's car quilt. When he became a truck driver, this quilt traveled with him across the country in a big rig. I made it about 2008. One of the first quilts I did on my long arm.

Katie and Jason's wedding quilt. I had decided that I couldn't make Katie a quilt in time for her wedding but a good friend called me in October and really encouraged me to do it (quilt guilt trip). I got it done on weekends and evenings in time for the wedding! Her wedding was Veteran's Day 2004.


This is a wall quilt made for Rich's parents for their 40th wedding anniversary. The hearts represent all of their children and grandchildren (everyone made their own heart). It was hand quilted by Maurine Houston. 1992.

One of my first -- made in mid 1980's. Hand quilted.

Tracy wanted to make a quilt for a good friend. We worked together on this one. It has BFF on the back.

Loa asked me to make her a green quilt with no triangles. It is still in her living room.

One of Loa's son's has this one. It was a wedding gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment